- The importance of practicing gratitude.
- How to practice gratitude during hard times.
- The significance of enjoyable moments.
- Stop what you are doing, take a deep breath, look around you, and find 3 positives of the situation you are in.
- How to celebrate your small wins and your teams while staying humble.
- The fine line between staying humble to celebrate small wins and becoming arrogant.
- Achieving the level of significance.
- The danger of “JUST” and how to eliminate the limited believes that come with it.
- Practicing “I AM…” statement.
- HR importance for a successful business and how to create smooth operations in the workplace.
- Being a business magician…YEAH! That’s a thing!
- And a lot more…
Motivational Keynote Speaker, Jon Petz, CSP is a performance and engagement expert, and author. He has delivered over 1,200 wildly successful motivational keynote programs for world-leading brands, industry and association conventions, and organizations of all sizes over the past 15 years.
Jon’s latest book “Significance…In Simple Moments” identifies, appreciates, and deliver simple moments, as they are the most important in life. This book is great for your team, kids, or as a gift for someone who makes a difference.
USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, ABC News, Success Magazine and many other media outlets have covered the success of Jon Petz and his quest to help people engage deeper, perform better, and fuel growth personally and professionally. His second book, Boring Meetings Suck, ™ was named by Inc. Magazine as a top ten and must-read business book.
RM PODCAST FL
Facebook: Connect with Romina